Media Center: Links
- Fearless Koni Dole reached personal milestone in Bobcats' opener
By playing in Montana State's season-opening victory against Fort Lewis last Thursday, redshirt freshman linebacker Koni Dole reached another milestone in his recovery from the right-leg amputation he endured in October of 2012 as a junior at Huntley Project. (Billings Gazette September 9, 2015)
- National Limb Loss Information Center Informational Podcasts
- "My father, my brother and me"
PBS Frontline (broadcast Feb. 5th, 2009)
What is it like to be one of the 1,000,000 Americans living today with Parkinson's?
- Life 4 Limbs: Priscilla Sutton and the Spare Parts Exhibition
- Electroceuticals Spark Interest
- We Will End Disability by Becoming Cyborgs
- Life, After
- In Pictures: Prosthetics Through Time - BBC News
- Is the Six-Million-Dollar Man Possible? - BBC News
- Bionic Olympics to be Hosted in 2016
- Man compares his $42k Prosthetic Hand to a $50 3D Printer Cyborg Beast.
- Bionic hand allows patient to ‘feel’
- Prosthetics: Meet the mand with 13 legs
- Amputee Coalition
- InMotion Magazine
- Empowering Amputees
- Inside Science